Taking good care of your health helps you to perform your daily tasks quickly and effectively by keeping you in good strength both mentally and physically. A healthy diet is important, just like the one I got on my friends charlie and martha wedding, that was delicious and they are total health freaks. It makes you able to handle stress and workload easily in your daily life. Generally people just focus on their work but not on their health, people don’t have time for their health but the people that don’t care about their health usually fail in their work also because if you don’t have good health, you will feel laziness which reflect in your work. so, care your self to perform better and feel good. The happiness is nothing more then good health.
How to keep yourself healthy?
We often perform physical and dental checkup in our daily life but it is not enough for good health. There are many things which we should perform to keep our health in good state.
- Taking a good sleep
- Eat well and exercise daily
- Reduce use of Drugs
- How we can sleep well?
If you take a good sleep in the night, it will make you more live and you will be able to handle stress and work easily and quickly.
Following are some tips to improve your sleep:
1. We should set a specific time to go to bed and wake up and follow the schedule regularly in our daily life.
2. We should not drink coffee, cold drink or tea after dinner.
3. We should avoid alcohol and nicotine before sleeping because it can cause the un-peaceful or restless sleep.
4. We should do some kind of relaxing exercise, read a book, and take bath and we should avoid playing computer games and watching video streaming before going to sleep.
5. We should set our bedroom in peaceful room and we should not utilize our bedroom for reading, working and eating.
6. We should not take naps during the day because it can interrupt our sleeping at night.
7. We should avoid heavy exercise after dinner.
8. We should not take sleeping pills because it is a temporary solution and it can make you addictive.
How to eat well?
Eating good food will maintain our health. It will make you more energetic to perform your work quickly and effectively.
following are some tips to eat well:
1. We should set a meal plan and strictly follow it.
2. We should take good diet and we should eat vegetables, fruits, dairy and protein every day.
3. We should keep healthy food in our freezer which we can easily snack or eat.
4. We should snack wisely, and use fruit pieces for snack instead off eating fries or chocolate.
How to exercise daily?
Following are some tips about exercising daily:
1. We should choose activity that we can enjoy also i.e. swimming, cycling, walking etc.
2. We should exercise with our friend, it will make us more addictive.
3. We should be more active in our daily routine i.e. use of stairs instead of elevator.
4. We should start slowly and then increase it gently i.e. start from 5 mint and increase the time gently everyday.
How to reduce use of alcohol?
Use of drugs and alcohol is very dangerous for our health and it cause major diseases. We should prevent the use of alcohol or drugs. We should know how to handle the situation. A trigger is a situation when we feel we should take drugs i.e. stress, boring, parties etc.
How we can handle it?
Here I’m providing the example of parties. In parties we can prevent this situation by engaging our self in something that give us pleasure like dancing, talking with girls etc. If someone offer you drugs, you should say no thanks.